Garmin Forerunner 255
Regular price Sale price KSh45,950.00
Unit price / per
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Get an uninterrupted picture of your daily health and nightly sleep with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- With its sleek design and 1.7 oz weight, you’ll almost forget you’re wearing Forerunner 255 — even when you’re asleep.
- Featuring easy-to-use buttons and a silicone band, this watch is ready to wear — and tear — with durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up — alongside HRV status and weather. You can even customize your report to show you what you want to see.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, recovery and training performance through heart rate variability while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics™ team.
- Tap into 30+ built-in activities, including the triathlon and open-water swimming profiles — new to the Forerunner 255 series. For races and brick workouts, transition to the next activity with a single button press.
- Get ready for your next race with training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance.
- View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery as well as the races coming up in your Garmin Connect™ smartphone app calendar.
- Free adaptive training plans include 5K, 10K and half-marathon programs, featuring guidance from expert coaches that adapt to you and your goals.
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ monitor, get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run, so you can manage your effort.
- Know how long to recover before your next high-effort workout based on your latest training as well as overall stress, sleep and daily activities outside of workouts.
- To help you plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance, so you can tailor your efforts to what’s ahead.
- Using new indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get an easy insight into your overall effort — and whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained.
- See your training history, and compare the intensity of your recent workouts to the optimal range to help improve your fitness.
- See how your workouts influence your endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- While you run, get an analysis of your pace and heart rate for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor, the Forerunner 255 watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, and more — while comparing to others in the Garmin Connect app.
- Create or find existing courses in the Garmin Connect app, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
- Based on your running history and overall fitness level, get an estimate of what your pace could be for a 5K, 10K — or even a marathon. Plus, trend data highlights your training’s impact over time.
- Mix up your training with different types of workouts. Free HIIT, strength, cardio, yoga and Pilates workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate with our latest-generation heart rate sensor and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Understand how your body is recovering — and get ready for training — with our improved sleep monitoring feature. After waking up, you’ll receive a sleep score, as well as breakdown of your sleep stages, Pulse Ox and respiration, alongside detailed insights for improved sleep quality.
- This wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation.
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Our intensity minutes feature tells you when during the day you earned them and during what activity.
- Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate2, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.